Important Registration Requirement ** PLEASE READ **

Your first visit? Please click here before attempting to register
Return visitors - click here for important topical announcements
Gidget
Site Admin

Important Registration Requirement ** PLEASE READ **

Post by Gidget » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Access to this Forum is restricted to Exetel Agents and Lite Agents.

In addition, until you (as an already authorised Agent) register on the Forum, and until your registration is activated (by me) this is the only part of this Forum that you will be able to access.

When you register please be sure to use the email address that you have recorded with Exetel as your contact email address. If you don't remember your contact email address, please don't guess it - look it up in your Agent Facilities!

Using any other email address will slow down the activation of your Forum account (perhaps considerably) as I endeavour to confirm your bona fides by other means. Making life easy for both of us by registering using your contact email address will be greatly appreciated.

I aim to activate all Forum accounts within 2 working days, but occasionally my other volunteer Admin duties (and life in general) slow me down. If your Forum account remains unactivated for more than 2 days, please email me with sufficient details so I can identify both your Forum account and your Agent / Lite Agent account.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. To go ahead now and register, please click here
ucp.php?mode=register

Gidget
gidget [at] exemail.com.au